SUN YOGA STUDIOS || What’s on
Catch up with us this April
New Month, New Workshops…
Teacher Training begins June 3rd.
Interested in our Teacher Training Program? Would you like to improve your personal practice?
Sun Yoga teaching philosophy is based on classical Hatha Yoga. More Info under Teacher Training
Total Body Spring Cleanse with Dr. Samantha Ristimaki
Join a group: Monday, April 25 at 6:00pm
Feeling sluggish after the winter? Ready to renew and restore your body?
If winter has left you feeling sluggish, heavy and not quite like yourself, it’s time to hit reset and join our 10 day spring cleanse.
Join Dr. Samantha Ristimaki for nutritional coaching and support throughout our Total Body Detox program. More Info Here
Happy Feet – 90 min workshop with Diana - April 24
- Join Diana McNeill – experienced yoga instructor, reflexology therapist and healthy foot practitioner. Learn how we can make positive changes RIGHT NOW! More Info Here
Ayurveda for self-healing with Mukta Mudgal register Ayurvedic practitioner
Daily Ayurvedic and Yogic health routine. This workshop introduces the student to Ayurvedic recommendations for creating healthy lifestyles, daily and seasonal routine and daily cleansing.
April 9th, 11:00am to noon
Suggested donation $10
More Info Here
Mindful Hatha with Meditation with Florence
- Thursdays, 7:30
- April 14th to May 26th (7 week program)
- Pre-Registration Required! More Info
Partner Yoga with Devin
- Spend quality time with your partner, child or friend.
Tea Time (April 29)
- Friday, April 29 at 10:30 AM
- Stay and chat over some tea, about anything and everything! Join us for our monthly “tea time” and connect with old acquaintances or make new friends. Sit back and relax, and leave the tea to us!
Yoga for Beginners
We love seeing new faces in the studio. If you’re interested in experiencing Yoga but aren’t sure where to start, we can help. Learn the fundamentals in yoga philosophy, poses, studio etiquette & more.
Our instructors combine for over 50 years of experience teaching yoga. Enjoy a challenging and engaging Yoga experience.
Expand your mind with our latest workshops. Click for details.
Choose from over 25 weekly classes running 7 days a week. Click here to view our complete monthly schedule.