SUN YOGA STUDIOS || What’s on
Catch up with us this February
New Month, New Workshops…
Mindful Hatha with Meditation (Feb. 4 – March 17)
- Join Florence Speck — certified Yoga instructor and a yogi with over a decade of experience — as she instructs a Hatha yoga workshop that nurtures the mind, body and soul with yoga. More Info Here
Meditation with Mukta (Feb. 9 – March 8)
- Mindfulness meditation develops our ability to pay attention to our immediate experience. The “Now” helps us overcome such preoccupations so that we can clearly see what is happening in our actual life. More Info Here
HEART Opening Workshop (Feb. 27)
- Join Sonja in opening up your body’s most important organ – your heart! Our heart is a muscle which holds our life’s purpose. How can this be and what does this mean? More Info Here
Pre-Natal Yoga Classes (Feb. 11 – March 10)
- Thursdays, 6PM
- Pre-Registration Required! More Info
Partner Yoga with Devin (Feb. 14 & 15)
- Spend quality time with the one you love with our special Valentine’s yoga class.
- February 14 at 10AM
- February 15 at 6PM
Tea Time (Feb. 26)
- Friday, February 26 at 10:30 AM
- Stay and chat over some tea, about anything and everything! Join us for our monthly “tea time” and connect with old acquaintances or make new friends. Sit back and relax, and leave the tea to us!
Yoga for Beginners
We love seeing new faces in the studio. If you’re interested in experiencing Yoga but aren’t sure where to start, we can help. Learn the fundamentals in yoga philosophy, poses, studio etiquette & more.
Our instructors combine for over 50 years of experience teaching yoga. Enjoy a challenging and engaging Yoga experience.
Expand your mind with our latest workshops. Click for details.
Choose from over 25 weekly classes running 7 days a week. Click here to view our complete monthly schedule.